Tuesday, October 30, 2012

terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day


The point of this blog is to share with you my ups and my downs. Today would be one of those downs. I kind of went on an eating spree. You know one of those days where you just eat everything you want. I started out the day okay. I had some egg whites and an apple for breakfast...then unfortunately I had a brownie. That was followed by Souplantation for lunch (which is a buffet so you get the idea). I then moved onto some chocolate, a butterscotch sucker from See's candy, and then finally Carl's Jr. for dinner. I would definitely say that was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day! I feel really guilty. I hate doing this but I guess it is just a part of being a food obsessed girl. It is a daily process-a very internal struggle and today food won out! Here's to a better tomorrow. Even though it is Halloween I think I'll be able to  hang in there. I really don't have a huge sweet tooth. My teeth seem to crave the fatty, greasy options...

2 comments:

  1. have you heard of overeaters anonymous? My aunt has struggled with her weight her whole life and she has attended these meetings. i also know a couple of other people who have attended them and they seem to help, or at least shed some light to their situation.
    anyways, just a thought if you want to look into it if you haven't already :)

    i really admire you and your bravery for being so open and honest with your struggles and successes on this blog. just know i'm thinking about you and rooting for you along your journey...through the good and the bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, just wanted to let you know that I'm totally struggling with these same issues! I find myself thinking about food non-stop and planning when I'm gonna eat next. If I crave something, I get it instead of fighting through the craving!

    Just thought you'd wanna know that you're definitely not alone in this!

    ReplyDelete