Monday, September 12, 2011

a year in review...

 



Okay so as horrifying as it is for me to share this with you I must because this blog is about laying it all out there.
We have just recently hit our year mark on our time here in Idaho.
I was looking through pictures over the last year and I noticed a trend...
Progressively over the last year I have gotten fatter and fatter. I'll let the above pictures do the talking. 
I mean seriously check out the difference in those two faces.
Gross!
The first picture was 30 lbs ago.
That's right I've gained back all of the 30 lbs lost at the beginning of 2010 and if its possible I think I look worse now than I did then.
Not to mention the fact that NONE of my clothes fit.
Which is a big bummer because I have a whole closet full of cute clothes that are just sitting their crying because they don't get to be shown to the world- and believe me they wouldn't be happy if they were shown to the world on this body right now because they wouldn't look so good with all the rolls!
So after looking back at this past year and seeing the physical proof of my self neglect and gluttonous eating I decided it was time to go to the gym...
So I went tonight for an hour-that was of course after I had a large helping of homemade macaroni and cheese. Don't worry I had some asparagus too. One step at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment