Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So...


So after my last post and observing really just how bad I look I decided enough was enough for like the bazillionth time this year. We shall see how long this lasts.
Day 1 is complete of the South Beach Diet.
Day 1 is also complete of Zumba Wii Fitness.
My sweet husband surprised me with it a few days ago after I had been eyeing it.
Speaking of looking bad you should see me Zumba ;)
Now let me tell you that I am sick and congested at this very moment so completing a 20 minute Zumba workout was very difficult BUT I did it AND I will have you know that it ranked me as a Zumba Pro.
I'll work my way up to the hour workout when I can breath again. 
Furthermore I WANT BREAD!!!
For those of you who don't know about the South Beach Diet phase 1 lasts 2 weeks and carbs and fruit are banned!
It is supposed to rid you of your cravings to help you proceed with the rest of the diet wherein you add back in "good carbs" and fruit.
My doctor recommended it to me because she said I have too much of that dreaded belly fat.
Really lady?!? You think? I had no idea!! HAHA
So here is wishing me luck on day 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment