Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 2 & 3

I am happy to report that yesterday and today have been very successful.
And its sad to admit but I am actually a teeny bit surprised. 
I guess the diabetes scare did it.
Being that I quit fast food and diet DP cold turkey I have been experiencing some withdraws. 
For instance yesterday I was having a lot of anxiety-I think my body is detoxing from the fast food.
Not to mention the ripping migraines from the lack of caffeine.
Combine that with bratty 7th graders at the Jr. High and I thought I was pretty much going to die.
Today however was much better-except
Today is when the cravings started to kick in.
Today was a day I said no.
I'm sure there will be many more days like that to face.
Justin and I also went to the gym tonight and last night. 
Go us!
Here's to making it through tomorrow!
One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment