Sunday, August 14, 2011

Comical

Justin and I went to our friends house for dinner tonight. I found myself telling them that there is a chick-fil-a coming soon in a city close by. When our host said he thought it was just okay I exclaimed with such passion, 
"YOU HAVE TO TRY THE POLYNESIAN SAUCE!!!"
How pathetic. I get so excited over my condiments. 
Really I cannot eat fries or chicken strips or nuggets without some good dipping sauce.
I mean have you tried the polynesian sauce from chick-fil-a?
It is sent from heaven. No lie. 
I could probably drink the stuff.
Well actually, now that I think about it, probably not.
But I have no problem dunking every single teensy weensy bite of whatever it is that I'm eating into that wonderful goodness.
When I proclaimed my love of polynesian sauce our hostess laughed.
She laughed because it really is quite comical that I love my food and condiments and drinks so much.
Now if only I knew when that place will be opening...

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, we love their polynesian sauce! We dunk our chicken sandwiches and french fries in there, it's delicious!.....mmm now I want some chick-fil-a :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So after reading a few of your posts, I've decided that you havebeen in my head somehow. It's really strange but comforting to read my thoughts in someone else's words on a complete stranger's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete