Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Diet,


Okay so I know its been a while since I posted last. I must be honest with you because this is what this blog is all about. There is no sugar coating or skirting around the cold-hard truth. 
I lost my diet and exercise steam pretty fast.
I think  most all of us do.
Why do you think the diet industry is so huge.
You get this burst of motivation.
You tell yourself you are going to eat only healthy things,
You are going to exercise every single day,
You are going to lose that 50 lbs for that upcoming wedding but at the end of the day most of us
fail.
It is sad but it is the truth.
I did good for the first few days but then that stinking McDonald's started calling my name
and then it was Taco Bell
and then Wendy's...
I think you get the picture.
That darn fast food addiction of mine is pretty powerful.
Why does my disdain for myself not last when a brownie is put in front of me?
Why is that I feel ugly and fat all of the time except for meal times.
I don't get it.
Anyways, 
does this happen to you?
Is this a universal thing?
Someday I may find the willpower that has staying power...
until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment