Friday, August 12, 2011

Pretty Please


Pretty please can I look like this? Not the weird awkward stance and the immodest dress but the slender bod.
Pretty Please?
Justin and I went to see Transformers 3 tonight in the cheap seats and while I thought the movie was awesome all I could do was envy her and wish that somehow, someday I could look anywhere close to this.
Now I know this really will never happen.
My family is just not built like this.
I am not built like this.
I will never ever look like this but I can definitely try to look better.
If only I was rich and famous and could have my own
personal trainer
nutritionist
and chef.
But no I am not rich and famous and am only left up to my own devices and my will power-which I might add fails me quite often.
 A girl can dream can't she...

1 comment:

  1. Okay. ..first. . . very very very FEW women look like her. That's why she is a model with the #1 lingerie company in the world. Second, me too.

    ReplyDelete