Saturday, August 6, 2011

Refill Please


So we went to dinner tonight with our friends Sean and Emily.
I kinda felt like throwing a fork at our waitress as shown above to try to get her attention.
I honestly hate when you see your server standing in the back chatting it up with her friends while your soda has been sitting there empty for the past 10 minutes.
Isn't that what shes getting paid for?
I mean I'm not usually a very demanding customer but I do need a drink to be able to enjoy my food.
When she would finally mosey on over and we would ask her to get us refills it would take another 10 minutes for her to bring them back.
Plus she would act annoyed.
I've never been a server so I can't really relate but if you want a tip from me lady you better keep my Diet Coke filled or we're going to have some problems ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment