Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dry Ice on a Tooth Ache?


Remember a few posts ago when I mentioned I had a tooth ache. Well I went to the dentist today. He tapped  on all of the teeth in the general region of the pain and then he decided it would be a good idea to put from dry ice to my teeth. What a great idea. I already have pain so lets just make me jump out of seat. 
After not being able to fully assess what tooth was causing me the problems he did a filling on one of the teeth that "might" be the source of pain. Well now that the numbness is gone it still hurts. Great. Lucky me.
Oh and not to mention I chipped off half of my left bottom molar when I was home. 
I explained to the dentist that it happened while I was eating chips, sunbathing at the beach.
He asked me what kind of chips they were. 
I proceeded to tell him that they were mesquite barbecue kettle chips and that they are absolutely delicious.
He said that chips are the worst for teeth.
I responded with a  ya but have you every tried mesquite barbecue kettle chips? 
They are well worth it. 
Well maybe not because now I need a crown which costs like five bazillion dollars but I'm not blaming it on the chips.
I'm blaming it on my already horrid, decaying teeth.
But seriously if you haven't tried those chips go get some NOW!!!
They are heavenly.

1 comment: