Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oops


So today didn't go quiet as planned. 
I realized I forgot to set my alarm last night when I woke up at 11:30 this morning-
maybe it had something to do with the fact that I didn't go to sleep until about 1:30
I met Justin for lunch, went to the library to check out a few books (one of which was entitled Run Your Butt Off-yup I'm actually going to attempt to do just that very thing), and then came home to pick up the apartment.
After all of this excitement I drove an hour and fifteen minutes to pick up my friends from the airport.
As I was sitting there waiting for them I got a call informing me that they had flown over the city and then because of some malfunction turned around and flew back to where they came from...
They then waited for a different plane-which ended up being several different planes...
This leads me to the part of my day that didn't quiet go as planned.
I was by myself, it was dinner time, and I had to wait to hear from them to see when they would get in.
I drove around and didn't see any healthy options for dinner but I did see
FIVE GUYS
Yup I went in.
I usually make fun of the people who are eating alone in places and lo and behold I was the loser eating by myself tonight.
And there was some creepy old guy who stared at me the whole time- maybe he knew I was cheating on my diet!
O well.
I must share my failures as well as my accomplishments.
Today was a failure.
So anyways I left our home at 4:45 tonight and just got back home at 10.
Tomorrow will be better.
I'll remember to set my alarm tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment