Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mirror vs. Camera


What is the deal with this? Really?!?! Why is it that when I am getting ready and I look in the mirror at the finished product I think- dang I look pretty good! And then...someone takes a picture of me...or I make them take a picture of me.
You know what happens every single time. I am disgusted.
Really disgusted.
What happened to that girl in the mirror.
O ya that's right- I must have one of those magic mirrors that tells me I look good every day.
Its like when you go to Disneyland or some other large gathering place and you sit and watch the people pass by (BTW that is one of my favorite past times-it makes me feel better about myself) and you think to yourself-I want whatever mirror they're looking into that's telling them they look good. 
The sad, and scary thing is I think I have that mirror!

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog after googling an image for "mirror vs. camera". I just finished writing a post very similar to this! It is soooo frustrating!!!
    http://morgans1127.blogspot.com/

    by the way... i'm also obsessed with yellow and grey together. love your page

    ReplyDelete