Friday, August 5, 2011

Just Say No


Justin and I went to see "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" tonight which I have to say was a great movie. 
One of my favorite things about the movies is a large popcorn and diet DP. I am happy to report that I had neither. Just my nails to bit on. Don't worry I didn't eat them-that would be disgusting!
Anyways I figure that I really don't need popcorn and a soda at the movies. 
Its the small changes that matter.
Or that's just what I'm going to keep telling myself because I'd rather be getting thinner like the actors not fatter like the audience.
No one has ever told me that I looked thin and I don't think I ever will be told that. 
I'm just not built like a twig.
I've got lovely lady lumps and bumps and rolls. HA HA.
I would however like to be at a healthy weight.
So for that reason I passed on the buttery goodness and ice cold heaven tonight.
The scale better be good to me in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Casey you are hilarious- I just clicked on your blog link from facebook and I love how honest you are. Hope things are going good for you! (this is Nataley, your old roommate by the way)

    ReplyDelete