Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need to eat a skinny person...

If only it were that easy. I have envied maybe even despised-who am I kidding I do despise-those people who can eat whatever they darn well please and who never seem to gain a single pound-not one single stinking pound.
Really?!
I would like to know what they did so great in the preexistence that they were blessed with "skinny genes."
While we are on the topic of skinny genes lets talk about the other type of "skinny jeans."
Unless you weigh 80 pounds and have no curves whatsoever you should not wear them
I repeat DO NOT WEAR SKINNY JEANS!!
I mean come on.
From personal experience (only between me and the dressing room mirror I might add) I know that skinny jeans make me look like an upside down triangle.
Not pretty folks. Not pretty at all.
And from observing all those who wear them who aren't 80 pounds with zero curves they look like upside down triangles as well.
Moving on...
So this morning-well really afternoon-when I got ready I looked at all of my beautiful, wonderful clothes I felt sad because there are really only like 3 shirts that fit me right now.
The shirts I got when I went fat girl shopping. 
Remember that?
Well I picked out one of my fat girl shirts... I've been rotating everyday...and got ready.
And in the spirit of yesterdays post I looked in the mirror and named 5 things I liked about myself.
It made me feel better.
You should do it too.
Now you would all be happy to know in an attempt to wear something other than my three fat girl shirts I am leaving shortly to go for a run...
lets be honest
more of a walk/jog type deal
but I am attempting to start a running program even though I know I will end up with horrendous shin splints.
However, I see all of these happy runners who claim to have that "runners high" and peace of mind and I want in on that too.
So here I go, getting off my butt, running shoes on, iPod in hand, off to take the first step towards a new goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment