Sunday, July 31, 2011

Anticipation



So as I sit here tonight thinking about what lies ahead tomorrow I find myself wishing there was another day in the weekend. I had my "last supper" tonight. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, rice-a-roni, corn, and strawberry shortcake. 
Might as well get as fat as I possibly can before starting my diet whoops I meant "lifestyle change."
As I anticipate tomorrow all I can think about tonight is food-and not stuff like broccoli and chicken-stuff like McDonald's and Jack in the Box.
This past week while we were home I was talking to my mom about my obsession with food. 
She told me it is like any other addiction and that I need to just avoid it all together.
Here's the problem with avoiding food- you will end up dying. Yup its true.
I guess it is necessary for me to quit fast food cold turkey but  I have to keep eating. 
I bought groceries last night, my running shoes are next to my bed, the iPod is all charged up
and now I just have to get my head fully in the game.

I'll let you know tomorrow how I did.
Hopefully I'll have some good news to report.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Casey! We can be workout buddies! I'm starting tomorrow too! :)

    ReplyDelete