Tuesday, July 5, 2011

in class this morning...

Was I focusing on the Counter Reformation and effective teaching strategies this morning in class? Nope. I was thinking about what I was going to have for lunch-running over the lists of places I could go which in the thriving metropolis of Rexburg is not very many- and began drooling at the thought of eating. And you know what is pathetic- I was thinking I would go to the school cafeteria and get one of their really yummy sandwiches but decided against it when I figured I would have to walk from my car over there and back which is probably no more than 300 feet. But why would I physically exert myself in any way? Instead I went to another sandwich place in town where I got to park right in front of it. From there I proceeded to go to the gas station down the street for a diet DP and some hostess cupcakes. Wow I'm bad. Now just having finished that and being completely content and happy I have to head to the doctor to talk about my blood pressure, migraines, fatigue, and prediabetes. Yay! Go me! Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment