Friday, July 29, 2011

Mirror


Well I am happy to report that we are now home. We had a wonderful week at home filled with so much wonderful food from the aforementioned places.
Before we went to the airport today Justin, my mother-in-law, and I went to get Justin a new suit for his brothers wedding. Ya did I mention his brother is getting married October 22nd.
Lets just take a minute and think about the fact that I will be in some of those pictures- pictures that will live on FOREVER! great!

Moving on...

As Justin was trying on his suit I was sitting in a chair directly in front of the dressing room. The door had a giant mirror on the front.
Needless to say I got a rather large view of myself.
It was not pretty!

Do you ever think to yourself- "ya I don't look THAT bad. Its okay if I eat that piece of cake "-and then the day comes that you see a picture of yourself. Or if you are lucky like me you get a full view in a mirror. 
You then realize that yes you do look THAT bad!

I have until October 22nd to lose weight.
I will fill you in on my progress.
But I won't start until Monday...
I mean I just got home and I need to get some healthy food.
Don't judge me. Okay you can judge me if you really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment