Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Do you ever...

just feel like this cat looks because you just ate waaay too much? Well that's me right now and I ate almost 4 hours ago and I still feel sick. You want to know what I had for lunch today? A veggie sandwich from a place called Gator Jacks. As I was standing in line waiting to order I was going over in my head whether I wanted a 6 inch or an 8 inch. Logically a 6 inch would do the trick but heaven forbid I might finish eating my 6 inch and still be hungry so to be on the safe side I ordered the 8 inch. I happily returned home, grabbed one of my diet DPs from the fridge, turned on E News, and plopped down on the couch. One of my favorite times of the day had arrived. Lunch time! I just love sitting my lazy butt on the cushy couch, watching some stupid show, and eating! Well I started eating and man did it taste good. After the first half was gone I was pretty much already full but hey I paid good money for the darn thing and it tasted so good so I continued to eat and eat and eat until it was gone. Every last morsel. Then I felt sick. Incredibly satisfied but sick. So now, 4 hours later I sit here attempting to write my stupid paper for class just thinking about how gross I feel. Hmm I wonder what I'm going to make for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment