Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fat Lady Shopping

Yesterday was a very bad. no good day. Justin and I are visiting home as mentioned previously. 
Yesterday I had to go fat girl clothes shopping. Don't get me wrong I so appreciate my grandparents buying me some new clothes that actually fit me but when it comes to the point that you actually have to go shop at the fat ladies store it kinda makes you want to cry. I actually was on the verge of tears yesterday walking out of the dressing room. 
I really don't want to be THAT GIRL!
I really don't want to keep getting bigger and bigger. 
Last year when I had to shop at the fat lady store I ended up dieting and losing 30 lbs.
It was kind of my wake up call.
I think that time has come again.
When we get home next week the dieting begins again.
I DO NOT want to shop at those stores anymore!
But for now, while we are home, with all of the yummy food places, I will gorge myself. 
I mean I do have fat lady clothes now so I might as well use them for a little while ;)

1 comment:

  1. Casey! Are you going to be in Rexburg this fall? We can work out together because I've gained like 20 lbs! Please please please!

    ReplyDelete