Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why does...

Fast food have to be so bad for you? Why do they make it taste so yummy and delicious if it is just going to eventually end up killing me?
You know how they have the commercials for fast food places with the really skinny, attractive people? Come on now lets be a little more realistic people. We all know that fast food regulars do not look like that!
Even though I know that its bad for me I CAN'T STOP CONSUMING IT!!
Those commercials get me every time. It comes on, I watch, and then I crave.
I end up driving over there, ordering, returning home, eating, feeling wonderful, and then feeling bad that I just ate it!
Its a vicious cycle.
I remember my mom telling me in high school that I didn't think it was dinner unless it came out a drive thru window.
True, very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment