Saturday, July 2, 2011

What is it with...

my love of Diet Dr. Pepper? I feel euphoric every time I take a sip. I used to be highly addicted to Coke. I absolutely HATED the taste of diet anything and then all of the sudden one day I decided it was vitally important that I make the switch.
It took 2 weeks of wanting to throw up to finally train my taste buds to enjoy diet. It was all over from then.
I was officially in love.
I also felt better because I was drinking diet not regular so I was minus the calories, right?
I didn't feel like people will judging me every time I got a soda like they did when I drank regular.
Now fast forward 9 months and I am a bonafied addict of diet DP. From one addiction to the next-why not?
Well when I realized that I was going through a 24 pack a week (minus a few that Justin drank) not including the ones I would have while eating out I realized something needed to be done!
I have made the all important decision to ban it from our home-
I can still have one every once in a while when we are out. I mean I can't just give it all up-that is insanity- and props to all of you out there with that much will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment