Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nothing Good


Alright who else out there does this? I swear I stand in the kitchen for a good 15 minutes trying to see if there is anything for me to eat. Usually I conclude that there is nothing because nothing I do have really sounds good. Or I would actually have to put effort into concocting something edible and then I would have to wait for it to cook. 
Now don't get me wrong. I actually love to cook and I think I'm pretty good at it but if I'm going to make a meal it has to be premeditated. 
I can't just walk into the kitchen for lunch and decide to whip some gourmet meal up right then and there.
I am constantly complaining to Justin that we have nothing to eat and he is constantly telling me that there is plenty. Heck he tells me we could live off of what we have in our apartment for a month is we needed to.
Well I'm sorry honey a can of corn is just not gonna cut it for this girl.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!I totally know what you mean! I don't know how many times I wander over to the fridge and open it, then to the pantry, then back to the fridge. I'll even randomly open the fridge during the day out of habit even when I'm not hungry!
    It would be awesome if things just appeared, wouldn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete