Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Confession & Goal


See that look on his face? The look of pure satisfaction and enjoyment. That is pretty much me when I take a sip of my ice cold diet DP. You know how I said that I was giving up Diet DP "at home" well it doesn't really work out too well when you just go get one at the gas station every meal. Justin pointed out that we were spending way more money that way so I gave in and bought some today at Walmart. It feels wonderful to have such a close friend back in our home ;) Baby steps people, baby steps. Now with DP back by my side maybe I'll work up enough energy to exercise. Maybe. We'll see. It is nearing the end of the semester which means LOTS of stuff is due and my stress level is high which as we've already established previously makes me eat more. But I'll set a goal for tomorrow anyways...
At least 30 minutes of exercise. I guess I could read for class on a stationary bike with one of those big granny butt seats. Oh and a back rest. I think that might be manageable.


1 comment: